- Trial Lawyer
- Litigation Manager
Zach Zapata is a trial lawyer and litigation manager with Dang Law Group. Before beginning law school, he worked as a paralegal for Fulbright & Jaworski (now Norton Rose & Fulbright) on their products liability defense team. He attended and graduated from St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio. While in San Antonio, he gave back to his community by assisting indigent clients at the Center for Legal and Social Justice. Mr. Zapata also worked with the 93rd District Court in Hidalgo County and handled criminal defense matters for Bires, Schaeffer & DeBorde before eventually graduating from law school.
Mr. Zapata began his career as a lawyer in the Rio Grande Valley helping the victims of personal injury. Before working for Dang Law Group, Mr. Zapata practiced in San Antonio where he worked exclusively on catastrophic injuries for the most severely injured clients in the state of Texas.
Now with Dang Law Group, Mr. Zapata brings his extensive litigation experience, offering clients the representation they can depend on in hard times. He handles cases throughout the state of Texas ranging from matters involving wrongful deaths, 18-wheeler accidents, maritime injuries, police brutality to premises liability. His trial experience speaks for itself and he has consistently won excess verdicts for his clients.
When Mr. Zapata is not in the courtroom, he enjoys reading, playing basketball, being a Dad, and traveling with his wife Luzardy.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: International Relations
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Young Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Roxanne Torres v. Clarence Burton, C-3305-16-D
- Valeria de Luna v. Gabriel Hast, CL-17-2746-B
- Josefa Gonzalez, Adrian Luna, Individually and A/N/F D.L., A.L. and C.L. VS. Thomas Seiler, CL-18-1452-A
- Norton Rose & Fulbright, Products Liability Defense Team, Paralegal
- 93rd District Court, Hidalgo County
- Bires, Schaeffer & DeBorde
- Center for Legal and Social Justice