Personal Injury and Immigration Lawyers

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Immigration
  4.  » Fiancé/Fiancée Visas

Helping You Through The Process From The Beginning

At Dang Law Group, we understand the complex process of petitioning for a K-1 fiancé(e) visa. From our office in Austin, we have successfully helped thousands of clients with their personal immigration cases. Our experienced team of attorneys and paralegals is capable of taking on the most complex cases and obtaining a favorable outcome.

We speak English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Amharic.

What To Expect For You And Your Fiancé(e)

There are several criteria you must meet before you can initiate the green card process. These include:

  1. Meeting your fiancé(e) at least once in person in the last two years.
  2. File Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e).
  3. Have your fiancé(e) submit the K-1 visa application.
  4. Have your fiancé(e) attend a consular interview and undergo a medical exam.
  5. Get married to your fiancé(e) within 90 days of their moving to the U.S.
  6. Have your fiancé(e) file Form I-485.

If the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services approves the final petition, it will issue your fiancé(e) a green card. If these steps seem overwhelming, it’s because they are. Allow our knowledgeable immigration law team to help you through everything.

We Are With You At Every Step

Before you get married, you have a number of steps to file to get the person you love on track for permanent lawful status. From filing Form 129-F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) to attending your interview, we will help you with every detail. Your goal is the same as ours: To get the person you love into the U.S. and move toward a green card.

Contact Us For A Free Consultation To Get Started

If you have any questions or need help obtaining your fiancé(e)’s visa, contact Dang Law Group today. Call us at 512-648-3378 or send us an email to schedule your free, no-risk, no-obligation initial consultation.